- Echo Dot is Amazon’s most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with an improved sound and a new design.
- Echo Dot connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream music from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn – just ask for a song, artist, or genre. Fill your whole home with music with multiple Echo devices across different rooms.
- Control Echo Dot hands-free – it can hear you from across the room with 4 far-field microphones, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message family and friends who have an Echo device or the Alexa App and use Alexa to make Skype calls. Use announcements like a one-way intercom to broadcast messages to all your Echo devices.
- Control compatible smart lights, plugs, and remotes from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter – just using your voice.
- Use the built-in speaker or connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable for bigger sound.
- 15,000+ skills including ordering cab, food, jokes and games. Always getting smarter and adding new features.
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) needs to be always plugged in to the power supply, as it doesn’t have built in battery.